Also on paper as a drawn storyboard. Here is the more detailed version with references;
Frame 1 – Past. Show 15 – 20 seconds of a clip from this video
this represents past.
Include the typography on a side panel on the screen saying as follows:
- A new world luxury where the money in the name renders us victim to the brand. A luxury of sparkles and leather and gold enticing us towards a brand of Diamonds and Flowers and Stars since 1854. (38 words).
Frame 2 – Black/white screen for 5 seconds with 3D or 3D logo of Louis Vuitton.
Frame 3 – Split screen with LV Spring/Summer 2015 show in Milan taking a portion of clips from this video –
- “Undisputed elegance showcasing the exception” – present.
Frame 4 – Clips from LV winter 2012 to represent present following similiar format perhaps shifting the split screen to opposite.
- “A surplus of the opulent, a trove of wealth” – present.
Frame 5 – Blank/black/white screen. 3D/2D text appear on screen, “What does the future hold?”
Frame 6 – Split screen on a futuristic shot of 2015/16 design for 10 secs.
- “Fragmentation of the classes in a collision of affordable and indiscriminate luxury?”
Frame 7 – Different shot from #6 on future with new narrative – 10 – 20 words.
- “Or an acute discrimination between those who can and those who can’t?”
Frame 8 – “Fashions fade, Styles is eternal”.
Frame 9 – “Chloe McCormick, Motion Graphics Project”.
Scanned Storyboard to come.