FOR CHARACTER #2 – ANTAGONIST – https://chloemccormick.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/character-2-antagonist/
(b) Design a template to be used when developing a character.
– Name: Shai
– Date of Birth: 3020 AD – Late Twenties.
– Appearance: square face
-Eye Colour: brown
-Hair Style/Colour: longer/shaggy hair – brown.
-Facial Features: long nose, larger lips and flat-ish face.
-Height: 6″ 3′
-Weight: 13 stone
-Proportions: wide shoulder/built, but slim and healthy.
-Skin Colour: tan/brown
-Notable Features: long nose.
-Posture/Walk: long strides, like a military style walk.
– Birthplace/country/town: In a unspecified town on the surface. Currently lives in an unspecified location presumable in what we know as the middle east.
– Education/Training/Occupation: Trained as part of the military and now ranks in a high position controlling a lot of their troops.
– Family Background/History (living/deceased family members, relationships, names, brief descriptions of secondary characters, their role in the story, income etc): Only child living with parents. His mother is stay-at-home and his father works in a similiar (but now retired) job to his son, Shai.
– Personality (soft, angry, happy, likable, dislikeable, snobby, etc. List any relevant traits as well as relevant reasons why they are this way): A sour, angry personality reflecting his job roles as a leader of individuals. He is impatient and not willing to bend rules.
– Morality (good/evil): Evil through and through, but doesn’t necessarily know he is doing evil.
Religion – fictional or non-fictional): No religious beliefs in this futuristic world.
– Goals (what do they wish to achieve and how is this relevant to the gameplay): Wishes to maintain control and please the leader/president. This is relevant because through this, he pursues the main character who is in the process of defying all rules implemented in their bunker/home.
– Achievements (what has your character done so far in the sense of notability): Led his men to success of various missions on the surface, training various individuals and being commended by their president.
– Strong Points (combat, word play, common sense, etc): Great combat and education.
– Weaknesses (“ “ “ “): his weakness is his emotions – or lack of.
-Current Mental State (By current, I mean at the beginning of the games/characters journey): Determined, angered, riled.