Using the amended character creation form, I will use it to flesh out my first character – Nadia.
(b) Design a template to be used when developing a character.
– Name: Nadia
– Date of Birth: 3030 AD – 20 years old
– Appearance: sharp facial features.
-Eye Colour: brown
-Hair Style/Colour: braided and black
-Facial Features: sharp features, small, dainty, feminine, strong brow.
-Height: 5″ 9′
-Weight: 9 stone
-Proportions: wide shoulder & hips. Otherwise quite slim.
-Skin Colour: tan/brown
-Notable Features: sharper face.
-Posture/Walk: long strides, stands straight like a fighter.
– Birthplace/country/town: In a unspecified town on the surface. Currently lives in an unspecified location presumable in what we know as the middle east.
– Education/Training/Occupation: Trained as part of the military and works common jobs. Isn’t thoroughly educated.
– Family Background/History (living/deceased family members, relationships, names, brief descriptions of secondary characters, their role in the story, income etc): Has a mother and sister. Father is dead. Sister is ill – similiar looking to main character. Mother is too old – weathered and frail. She is the sole bread winner. Gets along well with family and would do anything for them.
– Personality (soft, angry, happy, likable, dislikeable, snobby, etc. List any relevant traits as well as relevant reasons why they are this way): Has a hard personality that appears stony to strangers or people she is not close to.
– Morality (good/evil): initially she fights for an evil cause under the impression she is doing good. In the end she fights for the right cause knowing she is doing good.
-Personal Beliefs (religion – fictional or non-fictional): No religious beliefs in this futuristic world.
– Goals (what do they wish to achieve and how is this relevant to the gameplay): Wishes to live like she had when she was a kid with all he family free on the land.
– Achievements (what has your character done so far in the sense of notability): Her sole notable achievement was moving up ranks in her military training shortly before gameplay begins and she flees their society.
– Strong Points (combat, word play, common sense, etc): Has great combat skills due to training and good problem solving.
– Weaknesses (“ “ “ “): her weakness is her family and education.
-Current Mental State (By current, I mean at the beginning of the games/characters journey): Strong willed but upset – driving her more to get what she’s set out to do which is to prove there is human life on the surface and they’re being imprisoned unfairly.